On the Eights Table Runner
|This table runner is the perfect addition to that summer table spread and an even better scrap-buster!! Impress at any summer barbeque with this simple, yet fun table runner.|
July 13 10:30-12:30 pm
August 12 2:30-4:30 pm August registration is now open!
DON'T FORGET! When purchasing class materials at our shop, you receive 15% OFF!
We will be learning:
- On the Eights Runner by Karen Montgomery ($2.50)
- 16 squares measuring 8" - 8 light and 8 dark (you can use scraps if you'd like)
- 1/2 yard backing
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece/batting
- 1/3 yard binding
Make sure to come with 8" blocks already cut and ready to go!
- "Twist and Shout" on the back of the 4-patches to keep them lying flat
- Proper pressing using Best Press
- How to use a Vinyl Edge Stop
Part of our Summer Class Pass series.